I have been invited and have participated in a survey with mLife properties on what will need to be redone for gamblers and entertainment seekers to feel comfortable when mLife begins to open properties. Needless to say, all options are on the table.
I can provide you with exclusive information on what mLife plans to do when facilities reopen, gradually.
- Hotels will be at 50% and limited to VIP and invited guests.
- Airfare will be included and offered to VIP guests.
- Rooms will be comp’d and offered to VIP guests.
- Free Play will be offered to all invited VIP guests.
- Upon check-in ALL guests will be given a “safety care package” that will include gloves and masks to be worn on the resort property.
- Restaurants will have limited seating with social distancing in mind.
- Pools will be closed for the foreseeable future.
- Shows will begin to reopen with social distancing seating beginning the first week of July.
- Slots will be turned off in certain areas to promote social distancing.
- Employees will clean slots when a player is done with the machine.
- Table games will be limited to 3 players per table at maximum.
- Masks and gloves must be worn at all time while on the gaming floor and in restaurants.
- Thermal scanning will be required upon entering a resort.
As you can see, the reopening of Las Vegas will lead to an entire different strip. It will be a long while before things are back to “normal” and sources have said that mLife is looking at this as being a “long term strategy” for reopening until a vaccine is proven and available.